計畫依據 Project Guidelines and Missions：
- To promote Taiwan as a bilingual country and implement bilingual education in 2030 in accordance with Ministry of Education's "Guidelines governing pre-service teacher education courses for teacher education and in-service teachers' professional enrichment".
- To train EMI teaching-oriented teachers in accordance with the Ministry of Education's "CLIL Teacher Preparation Plan" and "Teacher professional Development Implementation Project".
計畫說明 Project Overview ：
- In order to meet the severe international challenges in the future and promote Taiwan as a bilingual country, bilingual education is critical for all citizens, English teachers as well as teachers teaching in English.
- To foster local teachers as future teachers with "Professional x Language x International Vision", and train the incumbent teachers to equip with abilities to teach various subjects in English.
Integrating professional resources with regional partners, consolidating the alliance of EMI and bilingual education. Based on EMI principles, developing teaching materials, teaching methods, curriculum structures and teacher training, to accommodate the 12-year compulsory education policy.
Offering the student teachers the experience of observation, learning activities, and internship at the local schools or international institutions. Combining the teaching materials, teaching methods, internships to cultivate high-quality and qualified teachers to improve the mechanism towards the goal of refined cultivation, and meet the diversified needs of modern society.
Teacher Empowerment Program
Holding a series of activities such as teacher empowerment, class observation, lectures and professional talks, and teachers' professional growth community. Collaborating with partner schools to stimulate the integration of various teacher education resources, pay visits to local and international institutions for class observation to gain new knowledge of cross-cultural teaching, expand creative thinking, and boost educational exchange.
計畫目標 Project Goals
- Enhance the international education and mobility
- Enrich intercultural competences and understanding capability for English pre-service teachers
- Advance the professional teaching skills for English pre-service teachers
- Promote the English abilities to express, communicate and apply in English
- Build a platform for cooperation between Taiwan and other educational institutions
- Develop opportunities for international educational exchanges